about art, automobiles, interiors and more...

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Country French and Charles Faudree

In our land no one does Country French interiors better than Charles Faudree. It is not only me, but a  lot of people in America, when think of Country French interiors, his is the first name that comes to mind.
Charles interiors are not overbearing or stuffy instead they are very inviting, very lived in and cozy, they are an eye candy.

Charles's Country French Living and French Country Signature are my bed books,  they do the same thing as my other bed book,  Annemarie Schimmel's  Nightingales Under the Snow does, put me in a good, relaxed mood.

He is my favorite Interior designer, and a fellow "OKie", why should not like him :)
Pictures, from Charles's Country French Living, and French Country Signature.

No comments:

Post a Comment