about art, automobiles, interiors and more...

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Celebrities and their rides

50 Cent and his Lamborghini
While browsing through internet discovered some celebrity ride pictures.  I know some of you are car crazy like me some are not, those who are not crazy please excuse me, can't resist have to post them.

Let me make a confession: I know all the cars in these pictures but don't know all the celebrities (yes I know who Lady Gaga is). Enjoy!



Brad Pitt and his motorcycle
Lady Gaga and her Mercedes S class
Ashton Kutcher and his Ferrari California
Brittney Spear and her Maserati Gran Turismo
Zack Afron and his Audi S5
Paris Hilton and her Pink Bentley Continental
Daniel Craig and his Mercedes S class
Nicole Richie and her Mercedes S class
Pierce Brosnan and his Aston Martin Vanquish
Chris Brown and his Lamborghini Gallardo
Arnold Schwarzenegger and his Bentley Supersports convertible
Lindsey Lohan and her Porsche 911 Carrera
Simon Cowell and his Bugatti
Matt Damon and his Tesla Roadster
Jennifer Love Hewitt and her Bentley
Reece Witherspoon and her Mercedes S class
Credits: BMW blog, celebrity car blog etc

No comments:

Post a Comment