about art, automobiles, interiors and more...

Monday, June 13, 2011

Some of my work


Week before last we had Concourse d Elegance, which is organized by the Mercedes Benz Club and the Jaguar Association. I had one of my cars in the show; all the prep for the show and then the show itself was pretty hectic. I am glad my car won the Best in its class, though I participated just for the sake of fun. This weekend I planned to be lazy, and did not do any work for a new post.

I got this idea today to post some of my work. I paint, though I have not painted anything since last summer. But thought to share some of the previous work.  Enjoy!



Mercedes CLK DTM Acrylic on canvas (Private collection)
Mercedes Gulwing Acrylic on canvas (personal collection)
Jaguar XJ220 Acrylic on canvas (private collection)
190SL Acrylic on canvas (Private collection)
Mozart Acrylic on canvas (personal collection)
Contemplation I Acrylic on canvas (personal collection)
Contemplation III Acrylic on canvas
Mystic Spin Acrylic on canvas
Credits: Paisley curtain

No comments:

Post a Comment