about art, automobiles, interiors and more...

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Poinsettias


Last weekend we had a Christmas party, my friends Jim and Sue brought this beautiful Poinsettia for us. It is gorgeous. Lately I see a lot of poinsettias in weird colors. Pale yellow, pale blue, purple and white. I think red Poinsettias are part of Christmas tradition and they look very good in any set up.  I thought, Santa always wears red suit, how would you feel if Santa starts wearing green, pale yellow and purple suits?  






Picture credits; paisleycurtain, google etc.

3 comments:

  1. Oh how weird! I haven't seen them in anything but red, thank god!!
    ArchitectDesign

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have not seen that many colors and I do like the pink, however red makes me happiest. I like tradition! So good to find you at Stefan's

    Please Come and enter in My 12 Days of Holiday Giveaways. There are so many exciting & special Gifts! Tis the Season!

    xoxo

    Karena
    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  3. ArchitectDesign, they have started to come in all colors lately, but I would not go to any but red :) I am glad you have not seen them.

    Karena thanks for the comments, I have joined your blog but not for the giveaways :)

    ReplyDelete