about art, automobiles, interiors and more...

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Buy of the day...deal of the day

At the store
Well I have been very busy with worldly affairs lately. One of my rental house got vacated and we decided to sell it. It took a lot of time and effort to get it fixed in a timely manner. It is not easy to get work done when contractors and sub-contractors get involved. Though we hear a lot about bad economy news but every tradesman related to construction business is busier than ever. For a few weeks even I had to become a construction worker to get the work finished. I am glad everything turned out to be fine and the house is under contract as I write these lines.

To celebrate, relax and have fun went out antiquing today. Thanks to my dear friends at my favorite; Courtyard Antiques, who gave me a great deal  on these 19th century French chairs.

Now in my living room
Since they have already been fixed and re-upholstered, I just had to haul them in, and here they are feeling quite at home.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful!! I have been missing in action awhile...I do think you may like my latest post!

    xoxo
    Karena
    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I am glad we are both back in the blog world :)

      Delete
  2. Beautiful! i must say i love your chairs! wonderful and stylish living room! excellent taste!

    ReplyDelete